Re: Objects loading on random mobs

From: Tyler (tyler@trilobyte.net)
Date: 12/17/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Del" <caminturn@earthlink.net>
To: <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: [CIRCLE] Objects loading on random mobs

> Tyler wrote:
> >
> > I have an ongoing problem with objects loading on random mobs.  There
> > is a set of potions and low level objects that load in strange places
but
> > its
> > always the same set and also new objects will load on mobs and kill all
the
> > newbies...  Great way to scare them away, anyways  does anyone know
> > what started this and if its possible for me to fix this?  any help
would be
> > great.
>
> My mud is broken form:
>
> 1. What OS are you running?  ______________________
RedHat Linux 7.2
> 2. What version of Circle?   ________________________
circle bpl14
> 3. Did you check log files?  Yes                   No
yes

> (Use back of form if you need space for the remaining questions)
>
> 4. Any debugging info(GDB?)? ________________________
Dont know how,  how would I go about it?
> 5. What changes have you made recently?
To much to remember,  nothing with objects or mobs though.
> 6. What have you done to narrow down the problem?
Looked in olc to see if it was someone messing with my mind,  no objects
are told to load there. Went to backup obj,mob,wld,zon files, still no go.
> 7. Have you tried adding log statements to your code?
Dont know where to start with them.
> 8. Is there any other information that you can give that will help others
>    help you?
It may have started when I added a new class.  Perhaps I forgot something?
But I dont know where to start looking.