Re: Wait states and Perform Violence

From: Zizazat Lazuras (zizazat@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/28/01

Thank you! This was very helpful for my understand!

>So, if I were you, this is what I would do:-
[snip]
>Hope this helps.

I will give this a try. Also, any reason why (or harm in) sending mobs
through the interp also?

>PS: I am assuming you got rid of mob spec_procs altogether, because >now,
>mobs can hit even during wait_states BUT they can also
>cast spells more than once per round if you allow characters to order

Not yet, but once I get this wait state stuff worked out I will be reworking
the spellcaster routines to allow better use (combat and non-combat) of
spells by mobs also.

--Ziz