Re: [CODE] Recall option

From: Karl B Buchner (zerker@juno.com)
Date: 01/07/02

> act.movement.c:720: `r_mortal_start_room' undeclared (first use in
> this
> function)
You need to prototype at top of file add extern int r_mortal_start_room;
r_mortal_start_room is in a different file (config.c, I think), and
adding
this tells the compiler to look elsewhere for it.

> act.movement.c:720: for each function it appears in.)
> act.movement.c:722: `victim' undeclared (first use in this
> function)

Just a typo.
Replace look_at_room(victim, 0); with look_at_room(ch, 0);

Blaize

(also, read the mailing list FAQ guide...the part on posting replies)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.