Re: CircleMUD Bundles

From: krenshala (krenshala@jump.net)
Date: 01/08/02

From: John <witpens@OPTUSHOME.COM.AU>

<snip well deserved rant>

> [Idea]
> Can we have a card system where if someone makes an
> inane post they are yellow carded? And of course, two
> yellow cards make a red card and perhaps after two red
> cards, they get kicked to the newbie list? I really really
> would want to have this list used for genuine questions
> and debugging but recently, its been degenerated into
> requests for bundles, can-someone-code-me-a-feature-
> which-I-havent-even-done-anything-on, etc etc

I hate to be the one to break it to you (especially as I have
managed to earn a yellow card or two in my time(s) on the
list) but I think this idea qualifies a request for a feature-
which-no-one-has-done-anything-on-for-the-list. <GD&R>

     Larry

Larry Robinson
krenshala@koboldi.net
:wq

[NB: for those that don't know, GD&R == "Grin Duck & Run" <G>]