Re: Ideas - Immortal Conviniences

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 01/08/02

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 06:08:53PM -0500, Bejhan Jetha AKA Chaotichavok wrote:
>Okay this is just do Immortals don't have to work that hard on doing stuff,
>like could I make it so IMM+ doesn't need gold because giving the Immortals
>gold sometimes they cheat so if they didnt need gold, like the postman says
>you need 150 gold to mail but for imms it automatically works same with
>buying stuff.

Don't trust the imm, remove the imm.
As a convenience it's fine, just add lots of
"if(GET_LEVEL(ch)<LVL_IMMORT)"'s or whatever around the "charge for
service" parts of code.

If you don't trust them with gold then you better make sure that they
can't create it with oedit, can't set their gold, that you have no dupe
bugs, blah.. better to just get rid of ones you don't trust.

-mike