Re: Ideas - Immortal Conviniences

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 01/09/02

> >like could I make it so IMM+ doesn't need gold because giving the
> > >Immortals gold sometimes they cheat so if they didnt need gold, like
>
> Yes, you could make it like that.
>
> You also forgot:
>
> Can buy things from shop keepers
> Can unlock doors without keys
> Can walk through closed doors

        Something I thought was nice, was if an immortal was a group
leader (ie, you followed them, and they grouped you), you would follow
them regardless of things like doors, walls, zones getting in your way.

        The quest imms love it; everyone follow me to go on said specific
quest.  When they're ready, they just 'goto' the zone.

                                        PjD