bpl20 release candidate

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/13/02

patch
-----
http://www.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/2002011313-bpl19.patch.gz
        70,991 bytes; Jan 13, 2002; 13:46

tar
---
http://www.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/2002011313.tar.gz
        1,026,673 bytes; Jan 13, 2002; 13:46

I still need to read over the whole patch to double-check everything.  I
also have to check with the other developers to see if they have anything
pending.  Otherwise all the immediate important bugs have been fixed and a
release should happen shortly.  See if there's anything else that might
have broken.

Don't report the FAQ being a version behind in the current release. I know
about that one.  Maybe we'll try to keep the current release's date in it
(and ChangeLog) for once.  Historically they've been a patchlevel behind in
their release lists due to the way we commit it.

First thing that goes into bpl21 will be the global buffer removal, in
stages. Oh, happy day.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org