Re: do_who problem/legend system/GET_LEVEL(tch)

From: Josh Harris (jharris2@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: 01/20/02

Ok, I got it to work.  This is what I did so anyone who has this problem
will know how to fix it:

I had already defined a PLR_LEGEND flag so I added a if conditional
statement, I believe to the if (short_list) { part and the other part that
follows that.

right where it prints to the buffer, I put in if (PLR_FLAGGED(tch,
PLR_LEGEND)) { then put the sprintf ("...." ) command in there and then put
one for if it wasn't flagged.  It seems to work fine so far ;P.

I am interested in the previous reply of sorting the who into 3 different
parts, but I'm not to familiar with the who code yet and adding buffers and
stuff so I'll wait to do that.  Thanks for all the help :).