Re: Pueblo MUD Client

From: Welcor (welcor@dune.net)
Date: 01/31/02

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bejhan Jetha" <nhlstar6@YAHOO.COM>
To: <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:46 PM
Subject: [CIRCLE] Pueblo MUD Client

> Okay I have an immortal who uses the Pueblo MUD client and he says that
> anything that is in the color code "&K" he can't see. Is there a way to
fix
> this or do I have to use "w"?

What color patch are you using ?

What color corresponds to &K ?

What string is &K translated to in your color replacement function ?
(look for an array of either A"xx" or "\x1B[xx" in (highly likely)
comm.c)

Have the immortal in question tried to change the way pueblo shows colors?
To me it sounds as if &K matches the background color for pueblo.

A quick check on pueblos developer source shows that pueblo supports
the following colors:
RGB( 255, 255, 255 ),   // white
                                                                        RGB( 192, 192, 192 ),   // lt grey
                                                                        RGB( 128, 128, 128 ),   // dk grey
                                                                        RGB( 0, 0, 0 ),         // black
                                                                        RGB( 255, 0, 0 ),               // red
                                                                        RGB( 255, 0, 255 ),     // magenta
                                                                        RGB( 0, 0, 255 ),               // blue
                                                                        RGB( 0, 255, 255 ),     // cyan
                                                                        RGB( 0, 255, 0 ),               // green
                                                                        RGB( 255, 255, 0 ),     // yellow
                                                                        RGB( 128, 0, 0 ),               // dk red
                                                                        RGB( 128, 0, 128 ),     // dk magenta
                                                                        RGB( 0, 0, 128 ),               // dk blue
                                                                        RGB( 0, 128, 128 ),     // dk cyan
                                                                        RGB( 0, 128, 0 ),               // dk green
                                                                        RGB( 128, 128, 0 )      // dk yellow

and that as standard the background is white.

Welcor