[Newbie][Help] Immortal/Mortal/Frozen Loadrooms

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/06/02

Yes the rooms exist. But I got a small hunch. I am using Del's Bundle
bundle18_b. Cause before all that I went into structs.h and turned on the
MORE_EXITS 0 to MORE_EXITS 1:
/*
* If you want to use the extra exits (more exits) then define the
* below should be changed to 1. Note, This is a one time setting.
* If you turn it on, it should never be turned off. I put it this
* way for those who just happen to not want those extra exits.
* There should never be any problems with turning this on, however
* once on, and world files changed to use the exits. Your mud
* may not boot until those files are fixed. Use at your OWN risk!
*/

#define MORE_EXITS 1

Then I went to config.c and changed the loadrooms:
/* ROOM NUMBERS */

/* virtual number of room that mortals should enter at */
room_vnum mortal_start_room = 3001;

/* virtual number of room that immorts should enter at by default */
room_vnum immort_start_room = 1204;

/* virtual number of room that frozen players should enter at */
room_vnum frozen_start_room = 1202;

To:
/* ROOM NUMBERS */

/* virtual number of room that mortals should enter at */
room_vnum mortal_start_room = 1000;

/* virtual number of room that immorts should enter at by default */
room_vnum immort_start_room = 1200;

/* virtual number of room that frozen players should enter at */
room_vnum frozen_start_room = 1202;

I think that when I changed the MORE_EXITS in structs.h it altered the
zone files. So do I have to erase all the zone files and recreate them?
Any help is welcome.