Re: [CODE] Priority Queues :: HowTo?

From: Pure Krome (spam@WORLD-DOMINATION.COM.AU)
Date: 02/13/02

Hello All once more ...

   While I wait for some answers, I thought this URL might a good reference
for any Mudders out there having to deal with the same situation as I.

   Worst case scenario -> at least this post will be archived so people
could archive search for it.

   I sincerly hope i'm not breaking copywrite infringment here. I grabbed
this URL from google btw :)  Deepest appologies if that has been the case.

---------

Source code for Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ (Second
Edition), by Mark Allen Weiss. The materials here are copyrighted.
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~weiss/dsaa_c++/Code/

Keywords (for the archive search): AVL, TREE, LINKED LIST, HASH, MATRIX,
VECTOR, STACK, HEAP, SORT, SHORTEST PATH GRAPH

-Pure Krome-