Re: How Do I get circlemud

From: James Browning (countkase@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/16/02

>From: Jarrod Bell <jarrod_bell@HOTMAIL.COM>
>Subject: How Do I get circlemud
>Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:48:58 -0500
>
>Hi all
>I was just wondering how to get the base code for circlemud. and then how
>to get it running
:::snip:::
Read The Fine Documents.  The FAQ and WTFAQ in particular contain answer to
this and the next six questions you would likely ask.  The FAQ is linked to
in the affix of all email messages on this list and probably the
circle-newbies list as well.  I would advise getting a clue and subscribing
to the circle-newbies list.

obcircle:
  Anyone have any idea what Jeremy Elson meant by 'newbie command' in the
TODO list?