Re: Where the roll stats is?

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/21/02

> I dont want a "luck roll of stats" in my mud...
> What file i have to edit?
i'd recomment looking at the circlemud cxref:
   http://www.circlemud.org/cdp/

follow it through a character creation.  you'll have to do some work on
your own to figure out what's going on where, but it shouldn't be that
hard.

there are _lots_ of resources out there, the least of which is the code in
front of you that you can search through with tools such as 'grep'.

take the time to read through stuff, get comfortable with it and then
start a) deciding what you want to do, b) spend some time trying to do it,
and c) go from there.

ae.