houses and objects

From: Zeus (zeus.net@terra.com.br)
Date: 03/09/02

 Hello for all...

 I am facing two problems. . .

The first is with the houses that I build.
 Whenever I turn off the mud and I open again, all the objects of the house disappear and the door (that was locked) it opens up.
Are there any "room flag" that makes the objects to continue at the house after turning off the mud?

 The other problem, is that when a player exits of the mud, all the items that he was using go to his inventory, and when he returns he as to wear all the items again. I sought in the ftp site and I didn't find anything about that (if somebody found I ask that tells me the name of the files).

Any help will be welcome.