bpl 20 autorun loop

From: Welcor (welcor@dune.net)
Date: 03/12/02

Since I've started using the new autorun script by Peter Ajamin,
I've had the following happen a couple of times:

1 - I start up autorun, no problem, everything runs fine.

2 - some time later, the mud shuts down, and the autorun
    script enters what seems to be a, though strange,
    infinite loop:
(shortened ps ux)
PID  START   TIME COMMAND
981  Mar11   0:06 sh /home/zemial/Mud/autorun
6776 16:17   0:00 sleep 30
6777 16:17   0:00 -bash
6794 16:17   0:00 ps ux

As soon as the sleep 30 is done, it starts to sleep 5,
then _immidiately afterwards_ starts to sleep 30 again.

The syslog isn't processed, and the mud isn't restarted!

Anyone outthere with more !/sh knowledge than me able to
shed some light on this subject ?

Welcor