core dumps and circle file

From: Kras Kresh (kras_kresh@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/28/02

I'm proposing that whenever the mud is ran from autorun, we move "circle" to
"circle.old" and "circle.new" to "circle" in the bin. We'll also have
Makefile compile to produce "circle.new" instead of "circle". That way, if
your mud crashes, you'll still have the one that caused to crash to debug
against. You won't have to reproduce the crash to find the bug that way.
This will be good if you don't know how to reproduce the crash. It allows
you to gdb the core dump against the "circle.old" that your mud crashed
with.