Max EXP/Gold Problem

From: tyler (tyler@trilobyte.net)
Date: 05/01/02

I am working on CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 14
RedHat linux 7.2.   The mud has max exp/gold at 2000000000
and I would like to move this to 3 or 4 bill because when
players go over the max they go into loss.  My attempts
at doing this have failed.  Here are the errors I get:

act.wizard.c:5726: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is
unsigned
act.wizard.c:5730: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is
unsigned
act.wizard.c:5734: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is
unsigned

The questions I have are:
Is this possible to do?
If so,  is there documentation on how I can do it and where do I
find it?
If no docs, can someone help me?
Am I just out of luck and I need to find something else to do?

Thanks for your time.