Re: docs

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 05/03/02

> I'd also like to state my preference that the documentation in the
> docs directory be reverted to the simple text format.
well, one of the goals was to have professional looking documentation.

as such, we'll be using the LaTeX docs to create postscript, html, pdf,
and text.

when you're updating the docs for your own mud, you can just stick to the
text ones if you wish, just because everything is created from a LaTeX
file doesn't mean that you have to work in it yourself.

Personally, moving to LaTeX was a good excuse for me to finally learn it :)

Ae.