DG and Oasis

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 05/04/02

What's the latest and greatest versions of Oasis and DG Scripts?
There's a million different versions, including some merged patches,
and since I've never even looked at either before, I'd like to know
where to start :p   Do they have their own private websites?
I know of Thrytis' website, but I assume his source code for DG
scripts is no longer the latest version... ??

Also, if I were to release a bundled source pack, would you like
to see any of the following included, and if so, which version
(specify by name of file on ftp site please):

* color system
* clan or guild system
* OLC (Oasis or obuild or something else)
* scripts (DG or mobprogs or tlo or lua or whatever)
* any of the areas on the ftp site

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com