races

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 05/09/02

I just went through all the race related snippets and merged them
into one grandiose doc.  I then added a bunch of other race stuff.

I've uploaded to the ftp site, so it will be available when someone
there has time to do something with it.  I didn't test everything
as thoroughly as necessary, but it is pretty straight forward.
Still, if you find any bugs with it, please report them to me.

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com