Re: [newbie][code] back to good/bad player ingame IDing

From: ben heise (sten2u@juno.com)
Date: 05/09/02

>You might want to search the archives for 'introduction', since this is
what
>this really is - a cloaking of the name of a person, until that person
has
>introduced himself

sounds great, but I didnt quite explain myself intelligibly. say there
are two different factions(good/evil). I want good to see evil as *a
Hairy Man*, and evil to see good as *a Shining Man* or something close to
that. it should, never ever, tell a good char the name of the bad, and
vise versa.
but thanks for the excellent suggestion! I will have to look into that...

thanks,

        Konigstein      {is a Mad Implementor}

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.