Re: Dotmode etc.

From: shay (shay@highstyleweb.com)
Date: 05/17/02

At 01:39 PM 5/17/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>From: "Chris Vandahl" <torvisoth@CYBERTRAILS.COM>
> > What I want:
> >
> > get 2.sword
> > -CHANGED TO-
> > get sword 2
> >
>How would you get the second sword from a bag ? Or the first ?

get sword 2 bag
??

I like the idea.. Without actually looking, I would think you could change
the dot code so that instead of looking for a '.', it gets the next word in
the arg and see's if its a number.  But again, this is without looking at
the code..

This seems to fit more into the 'proper english' type of playing.  You
could go further and say that people have to type
get sword two
-or-
get second sword

The 2nd case is better, but maybe not what your looking for.

Then theres:
get second sword from bag

:)  Endless...