Re: Code for HIDE and SEARCH (for items/doors/mobs) - Circlemud3.0

From: Torgny Bjers (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 05/20/02

On 02-05-20 03.12, "katja hansen" <katjahansen80@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> I have searched all the resource-sites i can find, including several
> mailinglists and such, withouth finding anything i can use. Also i do not
> have very much programming skills, so i am not able to make one myself. But
> if someone sent me a patch or such, i should be able to implement it...
>
> Hopefully someone can help me.
>
> sincerely
> Katja

http://www.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/utils/hiddendoors.txt

There you go, Katja.  You should rummage through the developer.circlemud.org
site first, go through the folders there, searching for what you want, and
don't give up just because you can't find the proper filename, sometimes
people name the files funny, but most of the time you should be able to find
just what you need in there.

Regards,
/Torgny