Re: OasisOLC

From: Thomas Larcombe (raucous@DIM.COM)
Date: 05/23/02

My apologies on the extended sentences on the last message.
It was my first time posting to the list and I did not realize that
my standard word wrap was not going to function.
Thank you for the tip on the NOWHERE code, it just seemed that whenever
it was hitting it that was when it would crash. Knowing that that
was not the cause will give me better info as to where to look.
My GDB skills are not up to par but it looks like they will be soon
since I anticipate it'll get a fair bit of use.
Thanks...
Tom...