Boards (Question, & Bug)

From: David Cole (tiznor@softhome.net)
Date: 05/25/02

Hello,

Question:
Just curious, has anyone rewritten the board system to save as non binary?
And if so, is it WIN32 compliant.

Bug:
When ever someone, normally the first player on, looks at a room (even if
the board isn't there), or enters the first command the has been given sense
boot up, windows spits out an error stating that fclose.c line 50 is bogus
and it can't do anything about, asks for ignore, cancel or abort. I imagine
someone has had this same problem somewhere down the line, and if so, how
did you fix this? I've tried everything short of rewriting the code and have
come out empty handed. This is a little short on information, honestly there
isn't much to give as I don't understand the error in general, but anyone
that's willing to help, its would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave