Re: server security [SNIPPET(kinda)]

From: ben heise (sten2u@juno.com)
Date: 06/01/02

>Anything is possible dont kid yourself

yes, I believe I stated that more than likely, it was not feasible. I
know for a fact that there is always a possibility of someone finding a
way, but as far as I can tell, with my experience and expertise, with the
current holes, trojans, etc, I know of no way to do this. therefore, we
are safe until interest is made in utilizing these circumstances.

why stir interest in something we do not wish apon ourselves eh?

                Konigstein

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.