[NEWBIE] Help finding unique mob number

From: Brian Hutchins (brianh@osprey.net)
Date: 06/05/02

Hey all,
I am working on a quest code, and need help finding a unique number
assigned to the mob picked as my quest mob. My problem comes when
there are multiple instances of the mob that needs to be found to
complete the quest. The quest is completed when the mob is killed. I
have tried GET_MOB_RNUM and GET_MOB_VNUM and both use the same number
for each instance of the mob. I want to set a variable for the questor
equal to the unique mob number, that goes away when quest is complete.
The code works fine otherwise, I am trying to fine tune it a bit.

Any help is appreciated,
Brian