Who would have a use for...?

From: Kevin Dethlefs (demortes@msn.com)
Date: 06/10/02

Who would have a use for a batch file that does the syslog rotation, and
adapts to changes like custom directories... without having to edit the .bat
file. Here's what I'm thinking:
Menu based;
you can press numbers/letters to change certain aspects, like where your
circle.exe is located, perhaps naming your own logs, etc.
Colorful; not boring.
Things you enter into it is saved, and is kept in; like you enter your
directory as c:\circle30bpl21\ and it stays that way, and doesn't go to a
default.
Automatic Debugger; it starts your debugger, I might not be able to do the
MSVC debugger, i dont know how to do that type of stuff, although I may be
able to learn.
Password; need a password to start the mud

Any other ideas? Of course those that use this will have to be windows
users. If you would use it, let me know either on list, with your ideas, or
personal email at Demortes@msn.com.

I'd like to get a good idea of what people want before I do this. Might take
some time, as im just now getting into batch file programming, looks easy
though (a lot like basic and dos put together)

Kevin