Re: What is?

From: Templar Viper (templarviper@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/12/02

> > >What is this 128 bit deal? What does it do? I seen it on the ftp site,
> >and
> > >now in here. Its bugging me.
> >
> >Uses an array of integers to give the illusion of one big bitvector.
> >>
> Note to self: Don't ask good programmers complicated questions, it only
> confuses the heck out of me.
>
> Could someone perhaps give an example, or am i just to much of a newbie to
> programming?

In stock circle, you have 32 slots available for the PRF_flags, PLR_flags,
etc. You
cannot make more. If you do want extra slots, the 128bits patch is a good
solution,
it gives you far more slots than the standard 32. You'll have to adapt your
worldfiles
atleast however, and possibly more if you use olc, or ascii player files.