Re: CircleMUD 3.0 Ripe Beta or Next Version

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/14/02

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Julian Buckley wrote:

>I believe lots of people would be willing to assist in this seemingly
>mammoth task (hey, it has to be - it's been years in the making);
>however, what needs to be established is just what direction Circle Admin
>wants coding.doc to take.

We have an outline already. We just need to fill in the holes.

>A section on gdb (or your debugger of choice) also needs to be included
>(if not already, can't remember how detailed coding.doc currently is).

hacker.pdf should suffice.

>That being said, please put my name down for final editing of the
>document.

Then you'll want to keep an eye on:

        http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/working/circle/doc/coding.doc

which should change whenever I edit it or run an update to get someone
else's changes.  Unfortunately for you, you'll have to download it before
viewing because the web server thinks it's a Microsoft Word document.

>How exciting though, a complete coding.doc =)

What will Jeremy ever do without the constant stream of e-mail asking "Why
is my coding.doc missing chapters?"

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org