Batch Files info

From: Kevin Dethlefs (demortes@msn.com)
Date: 06/15/02

Well, i just found out that I can't do much with the batch files unless i
write them, and everyone who uses them runs their mud from command prompt.

Don't worry though, I have a new reason to learn more C. I will try and
write a program to do everything I want. Next time, I'll have to look at the
capabilities of a "language" before I promise anything. I should have done
that in the first place.

Anyway, if you have any more ideas for the program for autorun, well, email
me, the email addy is right with this email.

Kevin