Re: CircleMUD 3.0 Ripe Beta or Next Version

From: David Cole (tiznor@softhome.net)
Date: 06/17/02

I can't help but put "What I think should be added" into this discussion:

Dat files:
Such as SMAUG has done, system.dat etc instead of hardcoding something,
doing a make and rebooting, why not do a dat file and reload it instead of
make/reboot.

ACSII everything:
Player files, object files, house files, binarie just erks me.

Corpse saving:
Its debatable a hundred different ways.... But would be nice sense the snip
on the ftp site is nice, but in need of great work.

I liked what Jason Yarbor did with MAX_LEVEL, that should be done as well.

And finaly cutting back on the files that are there, IMOTD MOTD, why can't
these be called from help.hlp or something?

I appreciate all of the work that the CircleMUD creators/works/staff has
done, or is doing.  If I make suggestions please don't think that I'm
demanding more. I just figured I'd put my two cents in something sense I
hardly respond to any posts on this list.

Thanks,
Dave