Re: cancel command

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 06/21/02

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 02:50:52AM +0000, Kras Kresh wrote:
>Understand what I'm talking about? I want to kill off the commands that are
>not yet parsed. I want to flush em in the toilet before they come alive! How
>do I accomplish this?

Untested idea:
in comm.c:heartbeat() look for the lines:

if(!get_from_q(&d->input, comm, aliased))
    continue;

after that

if(GET_WAIT_STATE(d->character))
    continue;

I don't know if this is exactly what you want, as it would (I think...
it's early and I haven't had enough coffee yet) just dump any commands
entered while your in a wait state and do away with command stacking.

-me