Re: OasisOLC and CircleMUD

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/28/02

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, John wrote:

>From: "Alex" <fletchra@QSILVER.QUEENSU.CA>
>
>> Right now, George is essentially leading the charge, with dak and I
>> attempting to hold up the rear. :)
>
>I tried to resist, but I just couldnt!!! Alex, what do you mean you and
>dak are attempting to hold up George's rear? Are you hinting something to
>George??

Hey now. My BMI is well within the normal weight range. :P~

Now if only I could find someone to play tennis with around here, I'd be
even lower.  Not that I've ever played, but my old high school built tennis
courts recently and I can see the building when the trees don't have
leaves, so... Might be fun, if only to laugh at how bad I am at it.

>Oh god, now I have to find something useful to say in OBCircle.

Hasn't the U.S. outlawed that word yet? Still on the money though.

>[OBCircle]
>Umm aaah, ummmm, how's Circlemud going?
>Perhaps 3.1 can be done in C++??

3.1 = First non-beta release of CircleMUD, to prevent confusion with the
      eternal "3.0 beta" patchlevels. [definite]

3.5 = Major restructuring of existing code.  Probably including all ASCII
      files to replace the binary ones in now. [tentative]

4.0 = From-scratch project, in a language to be determined with a project
      vision yet to be thought of. [pie-in-the-sky]

Still no takers on writing the rest of coding.doc.  Down to only a few
sections now after a few binge-writing sessions.

Huh? I made this post useful? Drat.  Isn't Hamtaro sickeningly sugar-sweet?
Is sickeningly even a word? Why do I always mix up -ent and -ant suffixes?
Why 52?  What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? For
great justice! Ok, I'm tired...

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org