Re: Replacement for saving throws/thac0?

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/10/02

From: "Alex" <fletchra@QSILVER.QUEENSU.CA>
> > Also, WHO/WHERE do I submit coding.doc to?
> As said _MANY_ times before.  Send it to George.
>
> greerga@circlemud.org

Sorry for the repeat questions, I see my replies to the questions, but I
don't see anyone elses.  For some reason, some posts just don't get to me.
I am using Outlook Express and I know there is a bug.  For example, half of
the CircleMUD Mailing list is in my InBox, while the other half is in the
Bulk folder.... :P

Mythran

P.S.  Currently looking for a fix for the problem.