Re: NEWBIE, ADDED ACTION, action not supported error

From: Ray Campbell (thrawn@cox.net)
Date: 07/13/02

> I just added a new skill to my MUD, the code compiles fine, but it gives
> the following error when a player tries to use the skill:
> That action is not supported.

Check to see if you have the social "snap" somewhere in your mud.
I'm pretty sure I had this problem years ago, and I had to remove
the social that has the same name as the skill, or command.  Check in
interpreter.c for "snap" not sure if socials are still stored there, but in
older patch levels I know they were, if so, comment it out, compile
and check your skill again in the mud.