Re: Latest DG script (pl8) -> ANOTHER BUG?

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 07/23/02

> Strange, though, I didn't even get a warning...
> What compiler are you using ?

I compile using Cygwin gcc 2.95.3-5 running under Win2k Pro.

> I'll be cleaning up the prototypes in pl9, and this one is already done :)

I'll look forward to it! :)  Always happy to see new versions of software
which is as useful as DG is.  Not that I've touched it really, I'm unable
(or at least unwilling) to build on my project until my systems are fully
built.

> PS. Thanks for the bug report.

No problem, it's my profession. :)  I only wish I could FIX the bugs I
find more often! *grin*

-Mathew