[NEWBIE][CODE] Oasis linking problem

From: James Robbins (exodia@atlantic.net)
Date: 07/31/02

 I am receiving the following linker error after patching in the OasisOLC
(OasisOLCv2.0) to circle 21.  I'm getting a link error of: genzon.obj :
error LNK2005: _real_zone already defined in db.obj
Alex Wrote me back and said
The error is obvious.  The 'real_zone()' function is in both genzon.c and
db.c     Comment out the one in genzon.c
Im not sure what he means by this.  Can someone help me out with this?  Give me
and exsample?  Thanks

--
*        Exoida          *

This message was sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail.
Add some pizzazz to your company's Web site!
Visit http://design.atlantic.net to learn more.