[newbie] bug in trigedit..

From: Peter d (death_comes_to_all@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/09/02

Hi
i encountered a very annoying bug in the trigedit command, when i edit a
trigger, like trigedit 13, and then try to save the trigger the mud
crashes.. i went into dg_olc.c and tracked the save function to

void trigedit_save(struct descriptor_data *d)

the function is too big to insert here, does anyone have any ideas what
might have gone wrong..?

thanx again to those who helped me with my previous errors..
and thanx to those who will look into the future errors :)