Re: OasisOLC (was: ZDelete)

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/09/02

 On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 07:31:01AM -0700, Mythran wrote:
> I am thinking about taking on the task of OasisOLC as the (if not
> a)
> OFFICIAL developer for it

Hey, that's great! I look forward to seeing this thing back on track.
Sorry about the mixup with the zdelete snippet. I guess I assumed
it only worked for Oasis.
If I might offer a suggestion: Due to the high amount of bugs which
I have encountered in the DGScripts patches, I refuse to work with
it at all. Perhaps if you do take over as developer of Oasis and
decide to include scripts as part of the package, you could also
release a separate patch without them.
Okay, so maybe I'm hard-headed, but that's the way I am. I'm not
trolling, BTW, I know that people have been working hard on the
DG package and many of the former bugs have been eliminated, but
I still don't like them.

-FIRE

=====
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs