Re: [OasisOLC] Dig Command

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 08/14/02

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Mythran wrote:

>Anywho, For the builders, George won't save these to the world file. This
>is because in stock Circle, THERE ARE NO BUILDERS...(well, no olc, there
>might still be people who manually edit the world files instead of using
>an olc).

Eh? It's not that I won't, just that OasisOLC already had a method of doing
zone permissions before I maintained it.  It was good enough so I left it
that way.

>Anywho, hmmm....heya George....what ya think about all this?

Don't need to ask me, it's up to you.  You might want to save who can
modify a zone in the zone itself, or store the range of rooms someone is
allowed to modify in a new file, or stick with the current method of giving
each person a single zone.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org