Autorun Segmentation Fault [LONG]

From: Josh Harris (jharris2@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: 08/21/02

Ok, using Linux server, and I have circle30bpl21.

My mud compiles great, without errors and without warnings.  The problem is
whenever I type the autorun command I get this error:

./autorun: line 167: 11781 Segmentation fault      bin/circle $FLAG $PORT
>>syslog 2>&1

# The main loop
while ( : ) do

  DATE=`date`
  echo "autorun starting game $DATE" > syslog
  echo "running bin/circle $FLAGS $PORT" >> syslog

  # On Cygwin, you may need to precede this next line with './' for
  # './bin/circle' as the command.

  bin/circle $FLAG $PORT >> syslog 2>&1

  if [ -r .killscript ]; then
    DATE=`date`;
    echo "autoscript killed $DATE"  >> syslog
    rm .killscript
    proc_syslog
    exit
                              [ Wrote 167 lines ]

Any help on solving this problem would be greatly apprectiated!