Re: [newbie] questions...

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 08/30/02

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 08:52:56PM -0400, Arjay Hwang wrote:
>And I don't use mobprogs and dg scripts because as you can see I'm not that
>good at progrmaming, and playing around with a mud will hopefully get me
>more used to it :)

mobprogs/scripts... although they have the annoying tendency to make it
very easy to crash the mud, have the convenient effects of:
1: You don't need to know C.
2: Any builder (or whatever level you want) can add/edit them.
3: You don't have to recompile the mud a thousand times to take care of
logic errors in the spec_proc.