Re: (coding) unimplemented features

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 09/02/02

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 01:11:32AM +0000, Ben D Heise wrote:
>also, is there a bug with the ascii pfiles where even when you run the command to save, it doesnt save your character?

Don't remember offhand if ascii patch changes anything directly in
do_save, (I seem to remember it changing the calls from in save_char,
crash_crashsave, etc) but if you look at the do_save command, you'll see
the reason.

If it's called as a command, you have autosave enabled, and you're below
immort, it'll just save your aliases and return.

Unless the patch changes something in there, I'd focus your attention
there for how you want to handle it.  Otherwise it's probably some line
out of place from the patch.

-me