Re: (newbie builder) zone deletion

From: Peter d (death_comes_to_all@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/06/02

>thanks to all of you great builders out there who uploaded zones for the
>stock code, but I dont want your zones!
>
>so is there any way I can use oasisOLC to delete these 35 zones I do not
>want?
>
>thanks,
>
>ben

Well.. if you don't have zdelete command, which don't work for me anyway,
you have to delete the world files, wld, zon, shp, mob, obj. and delete them
from the index files in the same folders..
then you have to go inside the code and delete or comment out the spec
assignments in spec_assign.c, and remove some functions in spec_procs.c
(the ones that the compilator complains about)
and you'll have to remove castle.c too..