Re: Problem with a check using dg_events.

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 09/09/02

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Thomas Arp wrote:
> /* temp var to make the line fit the wrap. */
> void *temp = GET_TUMMY_RUMBLING_EVENT(ch)->event_obj;
> ((struct growling_tummy_event_obj *)temp).severity

  /* temp var to make the line fit the wrap. */
  void *temp = GET_TUMMY_RUMBLING_EVENT(ch)->event_obj;
  if (((struct growling_tummy_event_obj *)temp)->severity == severity) {

It appears that this is actually what works, or at least compiles. :)
Hopefully it will have the desired affect.  I'm reposting it to the group
in case anyone else wishes to access information within an event for their
own purposes.

Thanks for the assistance!

-Mathew