Re: [NEWBIE]DG bug (again)

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/09/02

> i've posted this before, but didn't get much help..
> whenever i try to use trigedit, and save afterwards, the mud
> crashes.. now i found another bug with trigedit, when i try
> to edit a vnum that does not exist, it crashes.. i tried to
> redo the hand-patching.. took me a lot of time.. but no good..

If I remember correctly, trigedit saves automatically when you
exit the editor. Disable the trigedit save command.
As for the other problem, trigedit <new vnum>, can you give
more information on this problem? Does this problem happen
with existing zones (that have a trig index file)? Other possible
testing on your part may help us give you help.