Changing do_get to allow types?

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 09/11/02

I'm losing myself in the do_get code, and cannot figure out how to
accomplish what I want to.  I just keep running around in circles.  If
anyone has done what I'm describing, could you help me out a little bit
with what I need to be doing?

Essentially I'd like to be able to make it so get responds to an argument
of item type.  So I can say something like "get weapons corpse" and the
function will take swords, daggers, knives, axes, or essentially anything
flagged WEAR_WIELD.  It'd also be nice to be able to "get armors corpse"
for anything flagged WEAR_(armorlocations) . . .

Any suggestions as to how to implement this?  Sorry, I've been looking at
it and my eyes feel like they're going to fall out.

-Mathew