Re: Bitvector_t woes: again

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 09/16/02

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Mike Stilson wrote:

> GET_OBJ_EXTRA() is a bitvector_t (unsigned long long int) right?

Correct. Some lines from my structs.h:

   bitvector_t  wear_flags;     /* Where you can wear it            */
   bitvector_t  extra_flags;    /* If it hums, glows, etc.          */

Everything (almost) that was set as int, is now changed to bitvector_t.
(Things like containers and exits aren't, since they'll never really have
more than 10 flags or so even if I really push it.)

Should bitvector_t read as:
typedef unsigned long long int  bitvector_t;
or
typedef unsigned long long  bitvector_t;
?

Still having this issue, and I can't work around it in any way but to have
a bitvector_t which is giving me enough room to expand.  (Ok, I'm sure I
could, but it would end up being just as much or more trouble than doing
it this way, so . . .

Sorry for this lame line of questioning, but I just can't seem to get it
to work, even though I think I've made all the right modifications.

-Mathew