[AD] Dynamic DNS?

From: Jesper Rvjestel (rk@ARADJA.COM)
Date: 09/21/02

Me and a friend currently deveoping a free(no ads, no spam, 100% non-profit)
dynamic-dns service for mudservers on ADSL, Cable or machines that has no
DNS hostname. I'ts nothing to fancy at the moment. But it could be a darn
nice thing if you are running your server and you obtain ip address by DHCP.
The thought is allso to provide a searchable list of all servers connected,
this to improve the chance for gamers to find a decent mud to play :-). As i
said before this is a rather early beta, so don't
expect to much. Too bad i accedentaly wrote over my snipplet/patch to make
Circle itself update the DNS data every half hour.

Anyway it would be great with a bit of feedback on the project.

You can find more info at http://www.mudserver.net/

-Jesper